Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Quality Begin With Me

I need to my own decision
based on carefully selected
principles and values.
I know what I need to be done.
I am responsible.

I know that quality has to managed not controlled.
I realise that quality means survival.
I understand that quality is not simply a product of attribute,it is a mind set.
I know that quality is a journey not the destination.

I believe that quality is job number one.
I believe that quality improvement is the job of every staff.
I believe that quality is everybody's business
So,remember that 'all for quality,quality for all'

"The race to quality improvement is really two races.
One is to get ahead,the other is to stay ahead"-Gino.

"Quality is never accident,it is always result of high intention,sincere effort,
intelligent direction,and skillfull execution,its represents the wish choice
of many alternatives"-William A.Foster

Lastly,QUALITY IS OUR TRADITION AND ALWAYS IN MIND.
that why I always striving for top quality in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment