Sunday, March 6, 2011

I Learn....

I learn to hate you,when you cheat me
I learn to condemn,when I live with criticism
I learn to fight,when I live with hostility
I learn to be apprehensive,when I live with fears
I learn to feel sorry,when I live with pity
I learn to shy,when I live with ridicule
I learn to feel guilty,when I live with jealousy
I leran to be patient,when I live with tolerance
I learn to be confidence,when I live with encouragement
I learn to be appreciative,when I live with praise
I learn to love,when I live with acceptance
I learn to like myself,when I live with approval
I learn justices,when I live with fairness
I learn what truth,when I live with honesty
I learn to work smart,when I live with competition
I LEARN ABOUT REAL LIFE,WHEN I LIVE WITH YOU....

No comments:

Post a Comment