Tuesday, March 1, 2011

PERSONAL MISSION STATEMENT

Succeed at home first.
Seek and merit divine help.
Never compromise with honesty.
Remember the people involve.
Hear both sides before judging.
Obtain counsel of others.
Be sincere yet decisive.
Develop one new  proficiency a year.
Plan tomorrow's work today.
Hustle while you wait.
Mantain a positive attitude.
Keep a sense of humor.
Be orderly in person and in work.
Do not fear mistakes-fear only the absence of creative,constructive and corrective responses to
                                 those mistakes.
Facilitate of success of subordinate.
Listen twice as much as you speak.
Concentrate all abilities and efforts on the task at hand,not worrying about the next job or promotion.
I will seek for balance career and family as best I can since both are important to me.
My home will be a place where I and my family,friend,and guests find joy,comfort,peace and happiness.
Still I will seek to create a clean and orderly environment,yet livable and comfortable.
I will exercise wisdom in what we choose to eat,read,see and do  at home.
I especially want to teach my children to love,to learn and to laugh-and to work and develop their unique talents.
I value the rights,freedoms and responsibilities of our society.
I will be a concerned and informed citizen,involve in the main stream process to ensure my voice is heard.
I will be a self-starting individual who exercises initiative in accomplishing my life's goals.
I will act on situations and opportunities, rather than to be acted upon.
I will try to keep myself free from additive and destructive habits.
I will develop habits that free me from old labels and limits also expand my capabilities and choices.
My money will be my servant, not my master.
I will seek financial independence over time.
My wants will be subject to my needs and my means. Except for my long-term home and car loans.
I will seek to keep myself free from customer debt.
I will spend less than I earn and regularly save or invest part of my income.
Moreover, I will use what money and talents I have to make life more enjoyable for others through service and charitable giving.
When I want to solve any problems, I will get the facts, I will use rules as guidelines, do no harm, do not rock the boat.
In all aspect of my life, I will make sure 'zero error, free defects'.
I also will try to balance between IQ, EQ, SQ, PQ, AQ, and QQ.
Lastly, I must make sure that 'I' okay and 'U' okay.

THATS ALL MY LEGACY...

No comments:

Post a Comment