Sunday, February 20, 2011

ME.....

tell me,I will forget
show me,I will remember
involve me,I will understand
call me,I will answer
contact me,I will respond
trust me,I will happy
support me,I will success
forgive me,I will change
coming with me,I will awareness
keeping with me,I will interest
caring with me,I will desire
working with me,I will take action
ask me to work hard,I will work hard and smart
ask me to plan my work,I will work your plan
complain about me,I will accept
talk to me, I will be a good listener
angry to me,I will be more patience
give me more experience,I will be more confidence
hate me,I will suffer
but remember,
DON'T CHEAT ME,I WILL TERMINATE OUR FRIENDSHIP IMMEDIATELY...
AND WE BREAK THE CHAIN,,,becauase I lost my trust to you at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment