Saturday, February 12, 2011

I AM ONLY HUMAN

Most people don't know it
But deep inside one's eye
Lies in dark black pit
Of sorrow and grief

Yet as I lay on my bed
I think of the sad eye
That keeps appearing in my mind
But no answer come to me

I try to help the person in pain
Yet nothing is gained
I stare dumfounded against the darkness
Still no light appears through the blindness

I felt pressured
Like the world was  turning around
It's as if I had to find a cure
For everything has to be found

People come to me
With broken hearts and souls
Expecting me to be a source of comfort
While inside,I weep along

I know not what to do
It's not like I can do anything
I feel like teeling them
I can't give them all the answer

With tht I feel blessed
I am a human
I may have failed
But it is all the plan
because
I am only human.

No comments:

Post a Comment